Saturday, May 14, 2005

I worked this morning. Working Saturday mornings is kind of cool - being on the phones again, in a small team of funky people with Ange as the Team Leader today. She frowned at me for being late and then I grinned at her and she grinned back because she's a big softie really.

I've applied for a Team Leader position at work myself, although I doubt I'll get it since I found out who else has applied. But that's ok, at least I tried.

Anyway, I came home and did stuff. Played the MUD a little, washed dishes, read Lord of the Rings. Aidan came home all stiff and sore and tired, so I made him dinner and washed up again and rubbed stuff into his back. I like looking after him when I get the chance. More often than not it's him looking after me, which is indescribably sweet. But I like to be able to do stuff for him. He's getting better at letting me, and even asking me!

No comments: