Saturday, March 01, 2003

Signed the lease this morning! No backing out now, not that I'd want to. We went and had another quick look at the place too, it's still the same, surprise surprise! So, this weekend is supposed to be the "cleaning up and throwing out" weekend. We shall see! Knowing me, it may very well become the "sitting on my bum and chatting online" weekend... just like every other weekend. :)

Work's going pretty good, I haven't made any major stuff-ups and nobody seems to hate me yet! It's still kind of odd to actually have a fulltime job, though. To know that I won't be going back to my old lazy ways in two weeks time - that, in fact, I'm stuck with this for a long long time! But that's ok, for now. Perhaps later on in life I might think of something I actually want to do with myself, until then I'm sure administration will be fine.

There's an awful lot of empty alcohol bottles on top of my fishtank. Every time I knock the desk, they rattle together rather alarmingly. Ah well, I don't think the fish care too much. I wonder what we'll do with the fish when we move? I'm not sure I can be bothered keeping them, and anyway I don't know where we'd put them in the new place. I wonder if Cossack wants fish...

No comments: