Sunday, February 20, 2005

I suppose I should start at the start, although I'm tempted to begin with the concussion. No, I'll get to that later. Yesterday my parents and Aidan's parents met for the first time, over lunch at La Scala. It went very well, I think. They liked each other enough, and not too much - that is to say, they didn't exchange phone numbers or mention starting a business together.

Ok, Ok, I'll get to the concussion. Chantell came over last night and threw her wallet at my head and concussed me! I'm very excited about it - I've never been concussed before as far as I know. Aidan was very concerned and looked after me like... I can't make a similie because I've never seen anything like the way he looked after me. It was incredibly sweet and I'm most grateful.

I've been up and about a bit this morning, thinking myself to be fine, but I shouldn't have. I couldn't finish my breakfast at Picasso's Cafe, I felt woozy and had to come home... very very slowly!

No comments: