Monday, August 11, 2008

Yay, I got tagged!! Thanks Elizabeth!

1. What is his name? Aidan, but surely you know that if you've spent any time reading this blog!

2. Who eats more? Ummmm he eats bigger meals, but I snack more (but I'm trying to cut down!)

3. Who said, “I love you” first? Me, kind of... I wrote it. With my finger. On his back.

5. Who drives most when you are out together? I can't drive. So, him.

6. Who is more sensitive? Tough call. I show it more.

7. Who does the laundry? Mostly me, which is fair enough since he works more.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We seem to switch sides every time we move house...

9. Who pays the bills? Both of us. I mean, it's our money, but I physically do the paying.

10. Who cooks more? Hm. Probably him...

11. Who is more stubborn? Him.

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I have no idea, I don't know that it comes up too often.

13. Who has more siblings? Me, with a grand total of one.

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think we're fairly equal.

15. What do you like to do together? Cook. It's fun when we're together.

16. Who eats more sweets? Me. Trying not to!

17. Guilty Pleasures? I don't feel guilty about anything. Ha!

18. How did you meet? Mutual friend. Party. Alcohol. You get the idea.

19. Who asked whom out first? Well, he gave me his number, and I called it. I guess you could say it was a collaborative effort.

20. Who kissed who first? You know, I don't quite remember. I think possibly I kissed him.

21. Who proposed? He did, but I more or less dragged it out of him!

22. His best features and qualities? Best? There is no worst, so it's all best!

23. Tag some people... I don't know any bloggers with partners who would actually do this... Sorry!

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

Who said, “I love you” first? Me, kind of... I wrote it. With my finger. On his back.

So adorable. ;o)

WithinWithout said...

Yeah, Stace, I loved that too, the writing of I Love You on his back.

Now THAT'S love.

Hopefully you didn't do it with a knife. Oh. Your finger. Well that would work.

If you don't have nine inch nails.

Althea said...

Awww :) I like this :)
How else are you going anyway? Hope your world is crazy as always.