Ok, Jewel has tagged me, and I must put here "15 things I'm not afraid to admit". It could be difficult to come up with 15 things you don't already know, but here goes...
1. I love Meat Loaf. The musician, not the meal. I saw him in concert a few years ago, it was awesome.
2. I have attempted to lick my own elbow.
3. I don't like Dan Brown, for literary reasons.
4. I'm enough of a geek to love text-based online games. No fancy-schmancy visuals for me!
5. I'd much rather read a book than go to a nightclub.
6. I had a crush on David Tennant ten years before anybody else. By the time he was Dr Who, I was over him.
7. I neglect my fingernails terribly. What's a nail file?!
8. I don't care to have matching furniture or a tidy house. I LIVE here, for goodness sake, it's not a show home.
9. I'm clumsy. But I have a medical excuse. Labyrinthitis. Never heard of it?? You're lucky.
10. I don't get the hype about Guitar Hero. It looks lame, and I'm not even slightly tempted to try it.
11. I still wish I could go to Hogwarts. I would totally be in Gryffindor.
12. My idealism constantly battles with my cynicism. Sadly, cynicism usually wins.
13. I have three thick dark hairs growing near my belly button. No matter how many times I pull them out, they always seem to grow back!
14. I hate shoes. Shoe-removal is the first thing I do when I get home.
15. I hate the colour orange.