Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our oven hasn't been working for a few weeks now. Not a big deal, as we don't often use the oven - the stove-top is more our thing, and that still works. So anyway, the electricians are here now fixing it. Yes, plural. One guy arrived, and I thought that was fine. Then another guy arrived. Finally, a third guy came. Three dudes to fix one oven! Except they can't fix it. They took the element out and apparently it just fell apart. They're going to recommend to the real estate agent that a new oven is in order - frankly, I could have told them that two years ago, but now it's official!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

A new oven? Groovy! Can I make my famous lentil and mushroom dish with roast potatos??? Or my roast vegitable dahl?

Stace said...

Sure, you can make either, or both! :)