Wednesday, February 05, 2003

*The funniest thing I've seen in ages*
If that link doesn't work, or has expired, I've uploaded a copy of it here. Definately worth a read!

Work was pretty good today, I got some praise from J for good typing, which was very encouraging especially after J was the one I was intimidated by!
I'm always so tired when I get home, though. It's a real effort not to crash on the bed and snooze for a couple of hours.

I got an electricity bill today, which I've been dreading, but it was a lot less than I was expecting so in a way I'm pleasantly surprised! Still, I called the electricity company as soon as I got home and arranged a payment plan of $40 a fortnight which gives me two whole months! I love payment plans! I still have a phone bill to pay, I believe, that's about $35 which is $32 more than I have! It'll have to wait. I so hope I get this job for real. I need the money!

No comments: