Thursday, January 08, 2004

I am so utterly dead beat. Work has been so tiring this week, so incredibly busy. No time to breathe. My only release is a muttered curse or insult in the few seconds between calls.
*hang up* "Why are you so stupid???" *answer next call*

I went over to Liny and Lina's place last night. That was a lot of fun, I like those two. Lina's new boyfriend, Andrew, was there too. He seems a nice sort, Lina seems happy with him which is good. They've got me to agree to go to some rave thing with them next month. Sounds like it should be a lot of fun.

I think Tammy's 21st is next week. I keep forgetting about that. I need to check the invitation she sent me to find out exactly when and where. I am rather looking forward to it. Last time I spoke to her she said something like, "We could have a lot of fun", and given our history that could mean a lot of things!

No comments: