Monday, January 19, 2004

My parents are pretty awesome. I know I can trust them, and I know that they trust me. They're supportive and caring without being smothering and overwhelming. They know me so well, they can always pick my mood and do exactly the right thing at the right time. I can talk to them about anything. I can ask their opinions on anything. I know they'll always do what they believe is best for me - and what they believe is generally spot on. When I have children, I want to be just like my mother was to me. Of course I disagreed with her, resented her, sometimes even thought I hated her, when I was growing up. But now I better understand her actions, and I know that through all that time I took her for granted or wasn't nice to her, she still loved me.

Thanks Mum!

No comments: