Sunday, July 17, 2005

I must say, I feel great! Since giving up gluten and getting used to it (yes, I know it's only been since Wednesday) I've felt wonderful! I'd just gotten used to having stomach grumbles and indigestion, so much so that I rarely mentioned it unless it got really bad - like it did most evenings. But during the day I never complained. It was just the way life was. But now - no grumbles! No nausea! No indigestion!

Anyway. Today is... actually it's too early to tell how today is. It's Sunday, which means Aidan's at work and I'm at home. I've done a little cleaning, washing, dishes, etc. Now I'm bored. Just downloading and listening to music.

Oh yeah, Fang died. So within about two months of getting two goldfish, we now have none left. What are we doing?! I've had goldfish survive for years before. Or at least one year. You put them in water and give them food, it's not exactly rocket surgery! Oh well. I guess this means we don't have to worry about someone looking after the fish while we're overseas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

R.I.P Fang june05 -july 05

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to mourn the passing of fanglestein "fang" Irving. FAng was a happy fish spent many a day smwimming aimlessly through the tank of life and bringing great joy to all who knew him. We know now that he has gone to a better place a place i one day hope to go, The toilet:)

May the "scales" of justice tip in his favour.

Amen (or perhaps Afish)

Anonymous said...

Heya!

Welcome to the "bad bowels" club :)

Condolences for fang- fish are funny buggers when it comes to living.
-Nads