Wednesday, January 31, 2007

It has been a busy time! This morning has been hectic. I think I am now finally getting things under control. I am starting to understand my job (after doing it for 6 weeks). Sampling is still a pain in the nether regions, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. A little. My boss and his boss both seem to think I'm doing quite well. That's always comforting.
 
I notice my good friend Andrew has joined the world of blogging. His new blog is now linked from here, if you would care to take a look to your right.
 
By the way, I was right about my book - I already got bored with writing it, although I might perservere on a much slower basis. I got up to Chapter 3. That beats most of my writing efforts.
 
Why can't people understand, I've got a short attention span!

1 comment:

Stace said...

7 seconds, actually darling :)