Monday, September 03, 2007

I'm sorry I haven't written much, or managed to comment on other blogs, of late. Things just keep happening. You know how it is... you turn on the computer, intending to blog, and instead you end up playing The Curse Of Monkey Island literally all weekend. And then you get up on Monday morning and realise that you can't be late to work because if the other guy gets there first he'll have nothing to do until you print something out for him, etc etc etc... ok, ok, I'll shut up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How appropriate you fight like a cow!

Menchie said...

What is Curse of the Monkey Island? I am sooooo out of the loop when it comes to games.

Stace said...

Don't worry Menchie - this game has been around for about 10 years, and I only discovered it on the weekend. :)