Thursday, February 07, 2008

Tagged by Fathorse!



The Rules:
- Pick up the nearest book of at least 123 pages

- Open the book to page 123

- Find the 5th sentence

- Post the next 3 sentences

- Tag 5 more people


Well, the first book I laid my hands on was The Song of Wirrun by Patricia Wrightson, and if you've never heard of it I'm not surprised.

Silently the small dark men dropped their food and grasped the heavy sticks that lay about them on the rock. Silently they melted out of the cave and vanished. The sky grew softly bright with the moon and was hung with stars.

It's quite a good book, a sort of fantasy fiction based around Australian Aboriginal mythologies. I'll be happy to lend my copy to anybody once I've finished re-reading it!

1 comment:

Keshi said...

u tagged me hun? cool!

U read such interesting books.

Well d u really wanna know what Im reading these days and whats next to me right now? Im sure u dun wanna know but since u tagged, here it is baby ;-)



A Command object is used when you need to execute a query against your database. The Command object is the simplest and the easiest way of doing this. The three Command classes in ADO.NET that are of interest to us are OdbcCommand, OleDbCommand and SqlCommand.



There u go hun! It's a .Net book..one Im reading at work :):) Im sure u've crowned me as the NERD of the century by now LOL!


Keshi.