Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Good morning Blogosphere!

Yes, it's morning. 7.30am. Having babies does really strange things to you - like make you get up before midday.

Normally I feed her then go back to bed, but she's been an irritababy of late so I'm trying to follow one of Tizzie Hall's routines a little more closely.

Tizzie Hall is an odd name. But she is, apparently, a baby whisperer. I can whisper "baby" too, but I don't think that's what it means.

She has set out routines for babies of all ages - how long they should be awake and asleep, how often they should eat, and when they should eat solid foods.

I've been using her routines as a guideline and they have helped. But my own laziness drives me back to bed instead of keeping Elspeth up for 2 hours.

But not this morning!

1 comment:

Cazzie!!! said...

Yep, routines can be upset by a few things sometimes, one of them is teething and colds. Otherwise, babies tend to set their own agenda don't they Stace? For me, Tomas and Sarah had a true routine, only ever upset by a cold or teething. Nicholas, never slept through the night until he was 4 years old. I went to my friend who performed Kinesiology on him, and he began to sleep through from that night onewards. Mia, well, Mia does her own thing..she is her own entity, haha. But, she was always a very good baby :)