Monday, July 14, 2003

I'm in such a crap mood. Brooke, who started today same as me, got eight sales this afternoon, and I was the only person in the team to get none. No sales. Zip, zilch, nill, zero. Then I called dad because he'd called while I was at work and unable to answer. He said encouraging things including "Go home and have a nice dinner with Dave", so of course I was looking forward to getting home and having a nice meal with Dave. Instead, Dave gets home just after me with some crappy leftovers from the dinner he's just had at Carl's place. He claims Carl's mum "forced" him to eat dinner there, and that she "forced" him to bring some home for me. Great! So not only does his mental discipline lack so much that he can't even politely decline a dinner, but he also lacks the thought to bring some home for me off his own bat! And then he wonders why I'm pissed off. Go figure!!!

No comments: