Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Went to Canberra on the weekend, caught up with the parentals and Brad. It was ok, pretty dull... it was Canberra after all. Flew up and back all by myself, the zippers on my boots set off the metal detectors at both airports and I had to walk through barefoot.

I need a new job. The CCC is so bleak, it is actually beginning to effect me and my thoughts. Even thoughts of better places and times appear bleaker when I think them at work. It can't be healthy. I'll stick it out for another six months or so, maybe until the end of the year. Then I'll take a month's leave which I will then be entitled to. I'll go away somewhere for a while. I'm thinking maybe Central Australia again, that would be awesome. Then when I come back to work it'll all be fresh and new and not so... you know. Bleak. Or I could just quit and find a new job. But that's so much trouble!

No comments: