Thursday, May 27, 2004

What a fucked up fucking day. I was dizzy from about 2pm till 5pm when I fell asleep. Mum woke me up by calling me just now, most inconsiderate, and I'm still feeling a bit dodgy.

On the bright side, Trevor's online and he's moving to Hawthorn! Sweet as! He won't be too far away either. It'll be excellent to catch up with him again. Apparently Scott's being a slack bastard these days, doing nothing in the Air Force while waiting for his pilot training to start or something. And Mandy's being an uber-geek, wearing glasses and studying Chemical Engineering - and getting HD's. Trev himself is working himself to death as usual, he kind of takes after his dad in that respect. Darryl looks so much older than dad, when he's actually eight years younger. It's all the overwork. Trev's working full-time and going to uni. I forget what he's studying. Something geeky no doubt. Anyway, yeah, very cool to catch up again.

No comments: