Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Eeek, no updates since Sunday! Right, what's happened since then... Sunday afternoon Aidan and I became "official", wow I have a boyfriend again. It will be interesting to see how long this one lasts - we already have plans to see the Screaming Jets on August 20th, so I guess it kind of has to last at least 3 weeks! Besides that, not a lot has happened. I got a digital camera on Monday afternoon, and on Tuesday caught up with Aidan again and dragged him around to see these totally cool signs in an alley off China Town. I've seen them there every day for months but when I got my camera the first thing I had to do was get shots of them! There's more than I've uploaded here, all equally cool. I dragged Aidan down quite a few dodgy little dark alleys, now he thinks I'm a freak, but I like them! You find interesting things in them, including druggies and rapists.

Other than that... I don't think I've done anything very interesting. Welcome to my world.

No comments: