Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Once again, it's been a while. I guess I've been busy and tired. I've been spending time with Aidan a fair bit - that is to say, the entire weekend and all of tonight. I'm having such a great time with him, I'm so happy. I keep grinning like an utter doofus all the time just thinking about this guy. He gave me a rose tonight! First boyfriend to buy me a flower of any sort. It's a bit droopy after being dragged around all evening, but hopefully it'll recover!

Work's been good, I'm doing Domestic Investigations and I'm really enjoying it. It's more varied and interesting than International, less rigid and structured, and far less paperwork. It's very rewarding. At the moment I'm just covering for Mark because he's ill, but I'm hoping for something more permanent at a later stage.

No comments: