Saturday, April 30, 2005

Well, last night was the Engagement/Housewarming party, and I think it went pretty well! Aidan and I were both somewhat nervous about the whole thing - what if nobody shows up, what if people don't like other people, and so forth. But it went really really well. The following people came: Andrew S, Chantell, Dom, Emma, Emily, Shane K, Shane G, the other Andrew, Matt, Mark, and I think that's it. Cossack didn't make it, which may or may not be a good thing - he can be very antagonistic!

So now I'm at home doing some cleaning up and washing and blogging, and Aidan is in Seaford supposedly writing an essay but probably playing computer games! Well, maybe not. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. It's silly, you'd tihnk I'd be sick of having him around by now... but I actually miss him. I always miss him. Sigh.

No comments: