Saturday, June 30, 2007

It has been a very busy few days, I feel quite the little socialite! Went to a Rotary dinner in Rye on Wednesday, then just the two of us went out for dinner on Thursday, then Andrew and Chantell came round last night which was lots of fun, then Russian class this morning, and later this evening I've got my first motorbike lesson!

Speaking of socialites, I see Paris Hilton has claimed to be a changed woman since her time in jail. I sincerely hope so. For her own sake, and for the sake of all those who want to emulate her, I hope she will settle down. But I confess I harbour my doubts. I will wait and see if she gets up to more shenanigans, and if she does you can all tell me I was right! For once, I don't want to be right.

I have nothing more to say. I'm a bit tired! Brain working isn't properly! I might have some caffiene before motorbiking...

3 comments:

WithinWithout said...

I love that you're doing the motorbike thingie, Stace, and taking Russian lessons?

But why on earth would anyone care one scab on their leg about Paris Hilton?

:-)

Stace said...

WW - it's more that I just don't want to see her in the magazines anymore because I'm sick to death of her!!! If she calms down, the tabloids won't write about her :)

Anonymous said...

Hey bikie babe, still trying to work out how to pedal a motorbike?

I love to see ytou succeed, i am so glad you decided to do the course.... SO very proud of you!