Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I am feeling considerably better today. I sold my Muse tickets to my husband's cousin's wife's brother, so he popped into the office today to complete the transaction and it was really nice to see him. He's a lovely chap, very cheery. I've spoken to Aidan a couple of times, and it sounds like he's really enjoying himself and having a great time which is good. I've also heard from his parents quite a bit, they're being really supportive and lovely.

I walked into the city from work this afternoon, for no particular reason. However it was half an hour of brisk excercise, which I think gives me ample excuse to eat a little bit badly tonight! I also got a few nice photographs of the city on the way in, proving once again that Melbourne can really be quite a nice city when it wants...



2 comments:

Menchie said...

Good to know Aidan is doing ok and enjoying himself in the new job.

Those are really nice pictures you took. Melbourne wasn't that sunny during the time I visited. It was cold and grey.

Keshi said...

Good to hear Aidan's keeping well.

See, u HAVE been busy Stace! Lovely pics :)

Keshi.