Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I got home last night. I'm so tired, you have no idea. It was a lovely trip though. Five whole days away, it was a mini-holiday! So wonderful to see Aidan again. Although, with our seperate hotel rooms, it was kind of like dating again - "Your place or mine?"

Due to a lack of food and the fact that I forgot to go shopping last night, I'm having rice for breakfast. I haven't had rice for breakfast since our honeymoon in Singapore. It's a little odd, but nice enough.

I'm so very tired. I wish I didn't have to go to work today. But I do. Turns out the poison in the roof hasn't gotten rid of the possums, they're still scrabbling and screaming in the walls and ceiling all night.

Anyway, I'll write in more detail later. Yawn.

1 comment:

Menchie said...

Welcome back! Separate rooms! That is quite like dating.

Over here, rice is a staple. We pretty much eat it three times a day.