Tuesday, February 10, 2009

On a brighter note than my last post, I have decided to shave my head in the interests of raising money! Yes, the Leukaemia Foundation's "World's Greatest Shave" is happening again this year, and I'm doing it for the first time. I've had a couple of pleas (from members of the older generation) to colour my hair rather than shave it off, but lets face it, I ALWAYS colour my hair. There's no point gaining sponsorship for something I do all the time anyway! Whilst I feel a bit funny doing a second post in a row asking for money... I'm going to anyway. If you feel the desire to sponsor me, you can click here if you like! And in mid-March I'll shave my head and post the pics here and you can all laugh at me! Surely that's worth $10 or so? :)

3 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

Stace, you are a winner.. and the bean will be proud of his/her mummy :)

Romeo Morningwood said...

I'll sponsor ya darlin' an I challenge my pardner WW to meet my pledge.

Ya don't want the Bean gittin' any chemicals from colorin' yer noggin anyway.

Frank Baron said...

I'll donate when I see the glare from your dome. ;)