Thursday, January 23, 2003

I just found a blog that puts mine and every one I've ever seen to shame. In terms of graphics anyway. The content, as expected, is the same as most blogs, that is to say, relatively boring. One thing I don't like is how the actual text area is so small, you have to constantly hold down the scroll button to read at a decent speed - and I'm a fairly quick reader. And there's little bugs crawling around it all the time, a little distracting, especially the spider that comes down right over the text (and especially as I hate spiders!). But anyway, at first glance, a very cool blog. I found it by going to Bloggy Opinions, a site that reviews blogs. I found that on another weblog, Kid's Korner... I love the internet, how one thing can lead to another, and another, and still another! Until three days later you find yourself on a site about fork-bending with the power of your mind when all you wanted was to find the words to that damn song.

I have come to the conclusion that I spend far too much time sitting in front of my computer, online. Of course, I have no intention of changing that lifestyle, not until I have to, because the time when I will have to is only a few short days away! Work! It is now Thursday evening, and I start work on Tuesday morning. I intend to spend as much time as possible between then and now looking like this. Nice, huh?

I think one of my fish is dying. I have no luck with fish, and I can't figure out why. I read about some people having the same fish for ten years, I'm lucky if they last one year!

No comments: