Friday, January 24, 2003

Ugh, this is so annoying, frustrating, and slightly depressing! I have this cold, and it won't go away, it just sticks around... and no matter how much I blow my nose, there's always more crap to get out. It's that kind of solid yellow stuff, it's really gross. I wouldn't mind so much, I'm more than used to having clingy colds, but there's the job starting on Tuesday! I don't want to still be sniffing, or to have a red raw nose from blowing!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww! I just coughed up some disgusting crap, and then almost threw up. I guess maybe I coughed too hard or something.

I realise nobody actually wants to know this stuff. But it's my blog, I'll write what I want! Anyway, the likelihood is that nobody reads it anyway. It's not as though mine is remarkable compared to the million other blogs out there in cyberspace.

No comments: