Thursday, September 25, 2003

Some people have cool blogs. Their entries are interesting, funny, or moving. Craig's is one of them. Mine's not. Mine's dull. Nothing all that interesting happens to me. I just get annoyed at stupid new people at work making stupid old mistakes. And I get drunk. On weeknights. That was stupid.

All my deep and interesting thoughts are contained in paper journals in the bottom of a box on the bottom of a pile of junk in the garage. I wonder if I should dig some of them out and type them up and put them here. Could be interesting. It would make me look cooler than I really am. Cool. Actually that's pretty lame.

Someone committed suicide on my train line last week. By jumping in front of a train. It happened at 7.40 in the morning and was still delaying trains at 11. I was half an hour late for work. A friend of a friend was on the train it happened on, they were taken off the train and had to walk past the dead body.

I'm listening to a recording right now and it sounds like somebody's having sex in the background.

No comments: