Wednesday, October 15, 2003

An Email From A Fan


Greetings Stace,

I ran into your blog whilst on a mission to hunt down
a slightly less retarded / less annoying voice for
Microsoft Narrator (I accidentally turned it on whilst
mucking around with my work laptop at home on a fairly
ordinary, overcast Sydney afternoon)... Anyway, doing
a search at google.com for:

"microsoft narrator" voice microsoft female

brings your blog up as the first result (or at least
it did on Sunday 12 October at 18:00 AEST, GMT+10).

In the end, I gave up on my hunt for a less retarded /
less annoying voice for Microsoft Narrator (Microsoft
Narrator was starting to shit me to tears).

I hope your quest for a new place to live is going
well, and I hope you find the above piece of trivia
useful/useless (cross out the word that doesn't
apply).

Smiles,
Scooter P. Jones

No comments: