Friday, October 03, 2003

Last night. I went to bed. As I do most nights. Dave said he wouldn't be far behind. It was at least an hour later, I think more. The reason I'm not certain is that I was asleep by the time he came to bed.

I remember when he used to hug me because he loved me, not just when he was horny. I remember when he used to want to spend time with me - "Come home with me tonight," he'd say, hugging me at the tram stop while waiting for the 109. (Then we'd get to his place and he'd spend hours playing computer games and ignoring me, but that's not the point. At least he'd wanted me there originally. And we had sex.)

I think I have more physical contact with people at work than with Dave these days. Slaps on the back, pokes, hugs... it's normal at work. Then I come home and I'll be lucky if he touches me! Unless he wants sex. One thing about being hugged by, say, Anoka... I know it's not because she's horny!

No comments: