Thursday, July 08, 2004

Chantell and I have decided that we both need steady partners. She's been single for something like two years now, and I don't blame her for being sick to death of it. I've only been single this time for a couple of months or something. Or is it only one month? Time tends to blur, I'm not sure anymore. Anyway, we're going to go out together in a couple of weeks to see if we can pick up. Or something. I have no idea how this may be achieved. All I know is that I want somebody. It sucks having to pull out the extra blankets when you're cold, instead of just moving closer to the one you sleep with. It also sucks having to cuddle a teddy (even if it is the incredibly cool Hmmrah) instead of a human that cuddles back. And yes, I admit, it sucks not getting regular sex!!! There's a warm fuzzy feeling you get when you care for somebody special, and I miss that feeling. Which is odd, when my "New Years Resolution" was actually to "Stay Single And Get Laid". How foolish I was!

No comments: