Saturday, July 24, 2004

I would like, if I may, to thank "John Smith" who posted a comment here a few days ago. Your comment struck home, you (or should I say your father?) are exactly right. I shall pursue my own interests and hobbies, and if I stumble across somebody who rings the bells and presses the buttons then so be it. But if I don't, I've still done something worthwhile for myself. Hence the singing classes mentioned earlier, they started on Thursday night, and I'm thinking of also doing some classes in acting. I'll go out with friends, do interesting things, and above all I refuse to wallow in self-pity!!! I'm having some people around tonight to play card games: Andrew, Chantell, Glenn, Emily, Aidan. I assume Emily is still coming, I haven't heard from her in a few days. I wonder if alcohol will be involved in tonight? Nobody's mentioned it. But I doubt it. I rather hope not, none of us need it to enjoy ourselves, we tend to get together and act drunk even when we haven't touched a drop... anyway I'd better go and clean up, Andrew should be here shortly!

No comments: