Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I have come to the conclusion that I must have permanent dark circles under my eyes. No matter how much sleep I have or how energetic I feel, I see myself in the mirror and always think I look tired.

I had today off work. Called in sick. I was more tired than sick, but it's true that I wasn't feeling very well. I suppose being tired is just the price I pay for staying awake so late last night. It was worth it though, it was an incredible night. Very intense and emotional. We're going to have a cottage by the sea, with a red roof and a big front lawn to play cricket on. I'm going to have roses and fruit trees and a vegetable garden, and Aidan's going to rip up the lawn and kick my cat out to sea. But then he's going to rescue it and give it mouth-to-snout, or I'll kick him out to sea too.

No comments: