Sunday, September 12, 2004

What a great weekend. It has reached it's end and for once it's done what a weekend is meant to do. I'm feeling relaxed, content, happy with life. I am refreshed, optimistic, and complete. This picture isn't very good, but it's the only one of Aidan and I that I have. Taken Friday evening, or possibly sometime Saturday. I forget. It's been an Aidan-filled weekend. We also caught up with Andrew, Chantell, and Emily last night. It was Andrew's birthday this week. We bought him a Shrek figurine.

I hate the idea of sounding soppy and pathetic. I don't see myself as that kind of person. But this is my blog for my expression and memory. So if you don't like this next bit, you can bite me.

I can't believe how in love I am. Nobody's ever made me feel that way, just by looking at me, the way Aidan can. It's incredible. We seem to suit each other. Our minds work the same way, or something. I try in my head to list what it is I love about him, and then I recall what Angeline said: Love isn't about logic or reason. Unromantic as it sounds, it's all about pheromones and glands and whatnot. Chemicals. So I can sit here and say: Aidan is intelligent, funny, sweet, generous, and has a cute goofy grin. But there are millions of intelligent, funny, sweet, generous people out there (some of them probably even have cute goofy grins) and I'm not in love with any of them. Just Aidan. Sometimes I think too much.

No comments: