Monday, September 20, 2004

What an amazing weekend. Somehow Aidan tolerated spending Friday night through to Sunday evening with me. I'm impressed! We went to the zoo yesterday, that was fun. Neither of us had been there in years. Seals rock.

Work today was weird. The time went really quickly, and I got a fair amount done without feeling very busy. For a day at work, it was actually quite enjoyable. Although I did get to thinking, I don't want to end up stuck there forever. Howard's right, I've got to get out. I think I'll stick it out for a while, save up, go to Egypt as planned... then ditch it and find something worthwhile. Or possibly work there part-time and study something worthwhile. Whichever. Of course I'd have to go back on the phones, they won't let anybody be a part-time investigator. It just doesn't work that way. I don't know if I could afford to work part-time. It's rather a conundrum. Something to think about, anyway.

No comments: