Sunday, September 05, 2004

I've been really bored and lethargic today. I have done nothing productive, I've seen nobody except Cossack who took me out for breakfast this afternoon. I slept for a couple of hours, and I've done my washing. I'm in the process of writing up some concise factsheets on serial killers. That's it.

Other doings of late include catching up with several people on Friday night. First after work I dragged Aidan off to the Royal Melbourne hotel to meet Wayne, Olivia, Gill, and a few other old TeleTech people. Then we headed off to the Oxford Schollar and caught up with Chantell, Al, Leigh, and Leigh's girlfriend who's name I've forgotten. However by about 8 or 9 I was dead tired so we left quite early and came back to my place. I lured Aidan into staying here all day yesterday, so he got absolutely no study done, but he nicked off at about 9 last night and has been studying today.

I'm still doing Investigations at work, and loving it. I'm hoping for this to be permanent, although god knows how likely that is.

I'm so bored. I think I'll go back to serial killers, they're entertaining.

No comments: