Wednesday, November 15, 2006

To the rescue!!!

What would I do without somebody else’s mother to mother me? My flowergirl’s mother has leapt to the rescue, offering flowers, a ring box, make-up, and anything else she can think of. Phew! I was clueless until I got her email. I suppose after 2 weddings of her own she should know what needs doing for mine!

In other news, I may have changed “Le Plan”. We’re considering doing a trip late next year to Russia and the former Eastern Bloc. If this eventuates, I will forgo most of my money-costing plans, and stay with my current job. It’s worth it though, what an awesome trip!!!

Moscow, St Petersburg, Minsk, Kiev, Warsaw, Krakow, Prague, Budapest, Bucharest, Istanbul.

Looks good, huh?

2 comments:

Romeo Morningwood said...

RUSSIA!
well you'll need this link http://www.youswear.com/index.asp?language=Russian
Since the climate is nearly identical to ours (except they have warmer winters) I have no desire to go there and have KGB agents confiscating my Vodka and listening to the nocturnal activities in my hotel room! They are all bugged!.

I know.... you want to go for a carriage ride through St Petersburg while Aidan sings "somewhere my love!"

Great plan hope it works out.

Cazzie!!! said...

How marvellous. What a trip. A person you oughta speak to is my friend Rachy..her blog is...
http://www.observationdeck.org/lip/
go check it out. This girl rocks!! She has travelled places and speaks foreign lingo :)
Oh, like I said, the most important thing is to have fun and make sure you dance all night at your wedding :)