Tuesday, October 10, 2006

It has been an insanely busy few days, and I’ve had very little time for blogging. Now that I do have a moment I’ve forgotten all the things I wanted to blog about.

One of them was definitely the burning-down of the pedophile’s house, but that’s old news now. I will take a moment to express my opinion that it was a very low act, and another step taken by humanity towards barbarism. Civilisation as I understand it is rapidly becoming a thing of the past, spurred by the Herald Sun.

My other gripe is an on-going one that I always mention. People are so rude! I just spoke to a guy who called in, told me what he wanted to order, then nearly hung up WITHOUT TELLING ME WHO HE WAS! Then when I asked him his account name, he acted like I was being the rude one for having to interrupt him and ask that. Bah!

2 comments:

lee said...

I can't stand rude people either -what a hide that guy had. I always have the urge to thump people when they're rude - but I guess that just makes me even more rude :). The more you say the word rude the sillier it sounds, actually :).

Stace said...

I content myself with a little fantasy... we have the addresses of all our customers, so there's really nothing stopping me from going round to their place of business and whopping them! BAM! hehe