Thursday, October 26, 2006

No rest for the wicked!

I must be the most wicked person on the planet. My work is never done. Even today, a very quiet day on the phones, I have more than enough on my plate. (So don’t ask me why I’m taking time out to blog... I don’t like my job!!!) I’m going through a massive stack of paper, comparing the papers with stuff on the computer, and emailing sales reps to fix up discrepancies. It’s called “doing the Credit Requests” and it’s a pain in the proverbial. Some of these pieces of paper go back to March! God knows who decided this was a job for the sales centre, instead of the accounts department or the returns area of the warehouse. Either way, nobody has time to do these smegging things – except, apparently, me. Well, I don’t really have time, but today I’m making time to try and get these up to date before I palm them off onto somebody else. Yay for handballing!!!

2 comments:

lee said...

stace at least while you were typing this out you were still looking busy ;).

WithinWithout said...

Yeah, Stace, just forget about it and take that back rub...