Monday, October 02, 2006

Drastic steps are being taken. Wish me luck.

A PA position has opened up within the company... I’ve never been a PA before, but it can’t be any worse than being on the phones! So I’m going to apply for it. With any luck, it should be a more enjoyable job which pays considerably better than my current position. Depending how you look at it, it could be a step away from my REAL ambitions... but in a way it could also end up being beneficial. It is another sphere of experience and knowledge to be gained. It will certainly pay for more travel. I suppose when you get right down to it, my ambition is to do anything which allows me to travel – eg, lots of money and 4 weeks of annual leave every year!

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, four entire weeks worth of travel. I envy you. I really do.

Stace said...

Last time we travelled it was for three months :) And next time is the honeymoon, three weeks in South Africa. But after that, it'll probably be a long time before we can travel again, even for a short time :( Money, jobs, etc, getting in the way!