Saturday, November 06, 2004

I miss Aidan! Thursday evening was the last time I saw him. He's coming over sometime tomorrow. Can't wait! I want to see that goofy grin again, and be held in those comforting arms of his. I've missed that so much the last couple of nights. I woke up this morning thinking I felt him kiss me on the forehead. I opened my eyes and reached out for him, and he wasn't there.

I spilt tea all over myself and the floor. Fortunately it was cold. However I've had to take my jeans off and drape them over the heater - they'd better dry quickly, I've got to head off to see Amanda shortly.

I was thinking last night about all the people who started at Post in my training group and where we all are now.
Mark went into Investigations quite quickly, but his recent illness and absences got him shoved back to Inbound.
Korin left after about two months.
Richard is still in Inbound.
Shaun made it to Business, where he always wanted to be.
Heath left a few months ago.
Stuart, I don't even know what he's doing, I barely see him. I guess he's still in Inbound, but around the other side of the building where I don't usually go.
I'm sure there were more of us than that - probably eight or ten of us. But I forget! That's terrible.

No comments: