Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Very smart. I open up the blog, and can't think of a single thing to write. My mind's gone blank, I don't know when I last blogged or what I've done since then.

I do remember last night, very intense night with Aidan. So was Saturday, did I mention that earlier? I forget. This is why I keep a blog - because I forget stuff five minutes after it happens. The only way to remember is to blog it.

Today was sort of boring, just work of course. Although I was utterly buggered which didn't help. Damn emotional nights making me stay up late!

Today was also Aidan's last exam of the year. Phew! It's all over. For now. Now the detox, he's meant to be going caffeine-free for a week. We shall see.

I'm bored. All alone, experimenting with make-up. Awful, isn't it? I don't normally wear make-up at all. Oh yes, that'll be the first picture anybody's seen of me with black hair! Weird. I still don't recognise myself.

No comments: