Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Funny what a day at work can do to me. I got a great night of sleep, I woke up feeling refreshed and happy. It was a beautiful morning, sunny with a light breeze. Trees are green and flowers are blooming. I was happy and worry-free, no stress and no weight on my shoulders.

Then I got to work, and had to put up with the following people/groups being annoying:
    Customers
    Delivery Centres
    Post Offices
    James
    Inbound Customer Service Reps

By the end of the day it's all I can do to bring a smile to my face.

But I get home, play a little Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin, and remember that Aidan is coming over this evening. Suddenly life seems rather better!

I'm hanging out to see what happens on Saturday. Aidan is planning some surprise for me, and I haven't got a clue what it is. I'm trying not to think about it too much or to ask too many questions, because I do want to be surprised when it happens. I don't want to know before the event!

The battery charger for my digital camera batteries is making a rattly noise when I shake it. I have a very strong feeling it should not be doing that. Still seems to charge batteries though, so I'm not too concerned.

I get a kick out of you!

No comments: