Sunday, October 10, 2004

I thought I'd grown up and changed a lot in the last year or so. Today has revealed to me that I haven't changed a bit. I'm still selfish and childish. I was alone today, and didn't really feel like doing much. So I sat around bored. I read a bit, watched some X-Files, but mostly did nothing. I was bored and annoyed, and all I could think was that my boredom was Aidan's fault for not being here. I know he has to study and I know that sometimes study has to take higher priority than spending time with me. I know we've been spending a lot of time together lately, and I know we will continue to. I have nothing to complain about. Aidan loves me and spends as much time as he can with me. He has other committments. I need a life. I can't help but hate myself sometimes, for being so petty.

No comments: