Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Reasons Aidan should think more highly of himself

He's very intelligent, and even knows how to use a coma now.
He's funny and has a great sense of humour - he tells the same kind of jokes as my dad.
He has a goofy smile that makes my insides melt every time I see it.
He's not above treating people at check-outs et cetera like human beings.
He isn't racist or sexist.
He has saved people's lives, and he's done volunteer work (how many people will do anything without getting paid for it?).
He has a generous heart and he'll do just about anything for someone he cares about - or even help out a stranger in the street.
He gives to charities even though he's a poor student.
He's managing to see the world through rose-coloured glasses, even though it's been cruel to him in the past. (I know exactly how difficult that is.)
He still thinks I'm beautiful when I'm at my worse - including when I'm waking up in the morning, sick, crying, eating, and covered in eczema. (Not all at once.)
He is the man I love.

No comments: