Friday, September 22, 2006

As the end of my long week approaches, I cannot help but wonder exactly how many times during the week I have answered the same question. No question in particular; there are two or three I’m asked many times each day. I have reached the point where I do not need the customer to finish phrasing their question; I am already in the right program and screen long before they stop talking, and have the answer ready for them. It’s no wonder I’m bored. Going part-time is looking increasingly attractive; either that or quitting. After the wedding. The reckless alternative would be to quit BEFORE the wedding, thus receiving my annual leave payout – but then I’d have no job to come back to, that’s a bit dicey. Tempting though.

We’re going to a play tonight. The Bible – Just The Good Bits. Should be quite funny. It has Andrew in it, so it kind of has to be!

No comments: