Wednesday, September 13, 2006

People are batty today! Poor Mel had a guy start a phone call with “I’m p*ssed off because I haven’t got my fabric!” – not exactly a positive start to the day! I’ve had a hag on the phone blaming me for somebody else giving her the wrong information and intimating that the information I was giving may also be wrong.

Yet, it’s sunny and shiny and happy out there! I think I’ve had an epiphany. Or I might have taken a knock to the head. I feel as though I’ve figured it out. Life. Just to enjoy it! The best thing about any event/day/phone call is that once it’s done I’ll never have to do it again! When this day at work is over, I will never ever be obliged to go through this day at work again. On the other hand, I’ll never be ABLE to go through it again, which means I’d better enjoy it while it’s here! I’m feeling hyperactive and abnormally happy. Even the batty customers can’t seem to get me down! I wonder if it’s anything to do with the Satanic Bible which I started reading this morning? That would make a certain limited amount of sense. Perhaps I shouldn’t over-analyse but just accept the joy.

No comments: