Monday, February 12, 2007

How to tell when Stace is bored...

She has three or more posts on her blog in one day.
 
My New Boss is out on the road with a sales rep today, learning the ropes of the general business. I'm pretty much holding the fort. Nothing's happening. I don't need a New Boss, there's barely enough for one person to do! On a Monday, anyway. Wednesday and Thursday should be busier.
 
I've been doing cryptic crosswords. I've just given up on one (with just 2 clues left unsolved), and am about to start on another. A quick glance over the clues so far reveals very little. Normally there's one or two that I get immediately. This one is made of tougher stuff!
 
I slurp my tea when I drink it. And I'm always drinking tea. It must be annoying for the people sitting near me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its okay to annoy the others, as they annoy you with the radio on.

What noise annoys a noisy oyster?
Any noise annoys a noisy oyster,
But a noisy noise annoys a noisy oyster more.
Andrew