Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It looks like my cactus-obsession is starting to get noticed around the office... look what one of my colleagues brought in for me this morning...

How cool are they? Apparently I can just shove them into a pot with some potting mix and pebbles, and they'll grow! She's such a nice lady, the woman who gave me these. Last year before the wedding, she saw an ad for a Wedding Expo on her day off, she phoned in to work to tell me about it. So sweet!

Anyway, I'm not 100% sure where I'm going to put these ones yet... in truth, I'm running out of space on my desk. But it's not worth having them at home, I wouldn't see them often enough to appreciate them! I'll think of something. Must go and buy a pot for them today if I get time...

4 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

Isn't that an loe Vera plant? If it is, you could grow it and sell it to people snippett at a time for their skin care and first aid Sunburn Care :) Just joking, I like cactii, just they don't like me.
When i was a little girl I pus my whole hand on top of one coz it had these little soft looking furry things on it...turns out they were about a thousand freakin'little needles, YIKES!!!

Stace said...

It does look a little like Aloe Vera, but it's different. This has a lot more destructive properties than healing ones!

Menchie said...

Aw, too bad you can't take it home with you. But it would look nice on your desk.

Keshi said...

WOW nice plants!

Keshi.