Monday, February 26, 2007

What a weekend.

Saturday night was a party for a mate who's just become an Australian citizen. Really good bloke. Fun night. But we were so tired, we left pretty early. About 10pm or so. After the prizes for Aussie-themed costumes and the photos...

We saw "The Gurge" last night - Regurgitator, good Aussie band. Now I am a very very tired person. But it was worth it, it was a lot of fun. My first mosh pit, although it was a fairly tame one. I survived with minimal damage to my body and mind.



I got into work this morning to find that one of my colleagues has potted my newest cacti for me! Remember I blogged a little while ago that a colleague gave me a couple of new ones that needed to be potted? Well, it's those ones. They look all spiffy in their new terracotta pots:

4 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

Way cool on both accounts, Regurgitator..outstanding!!! The pottest pricklies, look grouse :)

Menchie said...

I've never been in a mosh pit. Am I missing a lot?

Stace said...

What you're missing depends on who you talk to... one view of things is that you get buffetted around by a lot of lunatics. The other view is that you become part of the music and the crowd and lose yourself in it. And get bruised ribs. Depends what you fancy :)

Anonymous said...

GURGE GURGE GURGE!!!!!
Bruised ribs and loosing one's self to the beats...
Thanks for coming out with N, L and I.. (using acronyms for privacy)... Now to go crazy at Reel Big Fish