Sunday, June 29, 2003

Had a pretty neat little party thing last night, mostly to celebrate me getting a job, but also just for fun, and I also found out Chantell finished her exams last week so we celebrated that too! It was just BohulerDave, MyDave, Chantell and I, although Andrew and Cossack were invited but piked out. So, Bohuler and I got slightly drunk, we all played some game called CashFlow which nobody had ever heard of except Chantell (she brought it), which was kinda fun, and Bohuler also brought Good News Week - Unseen and Obscene video, which was hilarious! So, all in all, a pretty good night.

Mum is coming to the city tomorrow, to see me and buy me some new clothes. I need another pair of pants, another jacket, and some more long-sleeved shirts. That'll be good.

No comments: